Terms and Conditions
1.1 Information on how to participate in the Hankook Gift Card Promotion (“promotion”) forms these terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, each customer (“customer”) fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
1.2 In order to qualify, eligible customers must purchase, in a single retail transaction, the following:
- Purchase of four (4) Hankook tyres listed as part of the monthly promotion specified in the following :
- October 2018 : Ventus, Kinergy
- November 2018 : Ventus, Kinergy
- December 2018 : Ventus, Kinergy
- Note – Cashback promotion is valid only for customers of Audi, Volkswagen, Hyundai and Kia dealers.
- Kind of gift card to receive :
- Size of 16” and below on same invoice per vehicle : $50 gift card
- Size of 17” and above on same invoice per vehicle : $100 gift card
- Gift card has to be claimed within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Customers have to submit their claims by visiting promotion.hankooktyre.com.au and filling the application by submitting relevant evidence such as full paid receipts which contain the following information :
- Dealer details (eg. Dealer name etc)
- Tyre specifications (eg. Size/pattern etc)
- Purchase must be from the monthly designated participating Hankook authorised dealers in Australia during the promotional period as in the following:
- September 2018 : Tyrepower(QLD), Tyrepower Region A, VW/Audi
- Promotional period: opens 6.00am AEST on 1st of every month, and closes at 5.00pm AEST on 30th / 31st of the same month.
1.3 The Hankook Gift Card Promotion is open to all residents of Australia (“customers”).
1.4 This offer is only valid on selected Hankook products, while stocks of these products are available. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Hankook offer. The offer excludes the following Hankook Ventus motorsport products: F200, Z206, Z207, Z221, Z214, Z209, Z210, Z213, R201, R202, R203, R204 and SR10.
1.5 If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or cancel the promotion.
1.6 By participating in this promotion, customers agree to receive promotional information from the Promoter in the future.
1.7 Any and all claims that do not meet these submission requirements will be rejected. All decisions made by the Promoter are final.
1.8 Purchased tyres cannot be refunded or returned, in special case scenario the full gift card amount must be returned.
1.9 Information on the Claim becomes the property of the Promoter. By entering this promotion, customers consent to the use of their names in this manner. The Promoter’s treatment and storage of personal information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws in Australia. All Entrants have a right to access their personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law, if their request is submitted in writing.
The Promoter is Hankook Tyre Australia Pty Ltd, of Building A, Level 3, 11 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, ABN: 77 082 389 704